Monday, June 25, 2012

Bead Soup Partners Announced

The Bead soup blog party has 399 participants, with three different reveal dates.  I am in the first blog party and will reveal my creations on July 28th.  For the complete list of participants go to Lori Anderson's blog.
My partner is Mikala Coates.  You can visit her blog here:  http://maybejustperhaps.blogspot.com/ 
We will send each other some jewelry components and the challenge is to create some designs with what we receive.  This is a wonderful way to stretch your creativity.
I just put the package in the mail to Mikala this morning.  I will post a picture of the items she sends to me.  Then check back on the 28th of July to view what I made.
Here are a couple of new items in my Etsy shop.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you joined and don't have an injury (that had to have been awful). You are a jewelry artist I've admired since the first day I started beading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking!