Friday, August 19, 2011

A peek at My Bead Soup Package


I had my hand surgery on Wednesday, so I am typing this with one hand.  What would I do without spellcheck!  You don’t realize how much you use both hands throughout the day.  Even just getting dressed is a challenge.


One the last post I explained that I have to drop out of the Bead Soup Challenge.  But my wonderful partner sent me a package anyway.  Look at this gorgeous focal bead that Pam sent!  Please check out her Etsy shop for more of these.  I will not be able to make anything until I get my cast off, but I already have an idea for this bead.  I will give a hint.  It will be a focal on a large bangle.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your hand & how sweet of your partner to send you some ingredients anyway, i am sure that made you feel much better & i can't wait to see what you create once your are all healed up......get well soon dear.
    take care and enjoy your weekend ttfn Lana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see they arrived safe and sound - a bangle?! How fun, I've not seen any of my beads turned into bracelets before. I'm looking (patiently) forward to seeing that - but first, take care of yourself and heal up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sad. I can totally relate with the hand thing. I have had numerous hand problems. And you are right, it is hard to use one hand. I am going through that right now, as I had to have a shot in my thumb yesterday. Kept putting off going to the doc, but finally did, at least I got my bead soup done. Would have liked to do more, but, oh well. You did get some pretty beads. You will eventually be able to create a beautiful piece. And, hopefully, you will be back to the BSBP in Feb! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking!