Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bead Soup Partner..The fun begins

I signed up for the Bead Soup Party  organized by Lori Anderson. And it is amazing that I am included among over 300 artists that are participating.  I can't even imagine the work that Lori put in to this!  With this many artists it was a huge project.  Please go to her blog for the details.  This is the second bead soup party that I have participated in.  And I am sure this one will be just as fun!  The finished jewelry will be posted September 17th.
The beads Soup partners were announced this week and I was lucky enough to get Pam Brisse as my partner.  She makes beautiful lampwork beads!  Take a peek at her shop The Blue Between on Etsy.  Here is an example of one of her beads:

I can't show you what I sent Pam because it would ruin the surprise. So here is a picture of how it will arrive:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking!