Saturday, May 7, 2011

Last Stop of Trip and Shopping At Rings and Things

This has been quite a year for me so far.  It started out with a diagnosis for breast cancer.  I think this is every women's worst fear. It was a wild ride of emotions and physical discomfort.  I started with surgery, then chemotherapy and then radiation, but I made it through.  Now fast forward, eight months later, and I am finished with my treatment.  So my husband and I decided to take a road trip. We started planning while I was still in treatment, so I had something to look forward to.  We visited some of your nation’s national parks.  Seeing God’s artwork was a great way to get my creative side back.  If you have never been to Bryce canyon in Utah, you need to go!

On the way home we stopped at Rings and Things in Spokane .


                                                                       Where to start?

I was like a kid in a candy store.  In fact I went back two days in a row.  When I get unpacked I will show you what I purchased.  To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking!