Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Look What I won!

A few weeks ago, Lorelei Eurto had a contest on her blog to win some books. All you had to do was leave a comment on her blog. And to my surprise, I won the glass bead making book. Since I love gorgeous lampwork , I was thrilled! I have been a collector for years and I also use lampwork in some of my designs. Here is some of my collection that I can’t part with.



The book arrived today and it is full one beautiful eye candy. The title is “Creating glass beads” by Jeri Warhaftig. It is fun to look at because I have purchased beads from some of the contributors for this
book.


Along with lots of pretty lampwork, there are some nice jewelry designs pictured.

1 comment:

  1. Thats great I wanted that book too! Congrats! I will have to buy it. The Lampwork is so wonderful in that book. Ive just started Lampwork wow what a journey a really BIG learning curve. I so respect the Lampworkers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking!