Sunday, March 13, 2011

Have You Tried Tool Magic?

I use mostly fine silver in my designs.  And as you know, fine silver is very soft, so I always have my pliers coated in Tool Magic™.    This is a useful anti-scratch rubber that you can apply to the tips of your pliers. Just dip metal plier tips to coat them with. It air dries in 2 to 3 hours, won't chip or crack, and is easy to peel off.  A jar of Tool Magic will last about a year. You can order Tool Magic at Rings and Things.
So my pliers are freshly coated today and I am set to create   I just wish silver was back at the old prices.....

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this -- I couldn't remember the name, and no one at any of the shops I frequent knew about it! This will help me a lot with copper, too, which I use more often now because silver is 5x more expensive than when I started making jewelry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is invaluable! Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this!!! I must find out if such is available in Germany, too! Never heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking!