Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bead Soup Challenge Update


I received a fun package of goodies from Joolz by Lisa for the Bead Soup Blog Challenge yesterday. Take a look at what I get to play with. This is going to be fun! I have lots of ideas and can’t wait to start. Lisa sent me some wonderful lampwork along with coordinating beads, a fabulous focal and a big chunky toggle clasp. There is enough here to make a few pieces. I also took a picture of her post card that was included in the package. It has a good layout and clear pictures of her designs. It is a fabulous advertising tool.


On February 26th we all will reveal the designs that were made from the exchange. To see the other bead packages, check out this flickr group.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those colors! And I have one of those focals but it has me stumped, so I can't wait to see how you tackle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty arrangement you made, Linda. :) And thanks for the kind words on my postcard. Being a graphic designer, as well, helps on that front.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for looking!