Thursday, October 1, 2009

Earrings Today

Can a girl ever have too many pairs of earrings?  If you would only to wear one piece of jewelry, I think it would be earrings.  I like earrings that are light weight, have an unusual design and are just plain fun to wear!  So I am spending the day making earrings for my 1000Markets shop.

I always make the earring wires with 20 gauge fine silver.  I think that a heavier gauge is just too thick for many women.  Twenty gauge is an average post size.  I like fine silver .99, because it does not tarnish like sterling silver .95.  I also make sure that the wire ends have been made smooth.  There is nothing worse than a sharp ear wire.

If you love earrings, like I do, check out the Perfect Pair market on 1000markets for a great selection of unique earrings.

No comments: